Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Healthy Eating...

I've really always had the desire to cook healthier meals but the ones I find are typically something you'd find in a fancy-smancy restaurant that no one really wants to eat. Well, Phil found a website that has WONDERFUL meals, and things people will actually eat. It's called Skinny Taste. So far we've made the Roasted Red Pepper Soup...it was really yummy and the kids ate it.

You can get the recipe here.
Another really good thing about this site is she posts the WW points for everything...is that awesome or what!! I'm really excited to try some other recipes from this site, I think tonight will be Chicken Piccata. I've also made the Blueberry Smoothie, smoothies are becoming a staple at our house. I'll let you know what else we try.

1 Shout Outs:

Becky said...

Awesome site! I'll definitely have to use it.