Friday, May 14, 2010

Cabbage Soup


I was scared to death to try this soup. First, I've never eaten cooked cabbage and I don't like homemade coleslaw, which usually has cabbage. But since I'm really trying to eat better and succeed at my goal with WW, I decided to try it. Let me just say, YUUUUMMMMMYYYY!!!! I did add a little too much black pepper making it pretty spicy but next time I'll know better. The texture was perfect; I seem to be craving crunchy and the veggies had the perfect crunch! The kids seemed to like it pretty well too. I think they were pleasantly surprised. They've all been supportive of me and my efforts. It's nice to have that. Thanks guys!!
Ww 0 Point Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup - 128956 - Recipezaar
It's just as good warmed up!!

Happy, Healthy Eating!!

1 Shout Outs:

Becky said...

You are one brave soul!