Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Friendship Garden

Ok, I love flowers. Fresh flowers. Anywhere. But mostly for me they come in the form of gardening. They just instantly brighten everything around them and are so colorful! I found a rather simple contraption this past February at The Affair of the Heart and couldn't pass it up. It's called a Friendship Garden. Phil and I went flower shopping last Friday and got flowers for our home and the Friendship Garden. Saturday Parker and I planted everything. Gardening with my family is something I truly enjoy. Usually at some point I'll have spent some time with all of the fam while gardening. It brings me joy.

Supplies are all gathered

Putting it all together

Without the flowers

Finished Friendship Garden...Beautiful!!

Now, let's just pray everything grows!!

4 Shout Outs:

Maria said...

Looks good!!!

Dancin' in the Rain! said...

I love these! They are so cute!! Looks great!! :-)

Shannon Plumb said...

Love this!!!!

Becky said...

Ok, that is really cool! I want one too! Consider this idea stolen.