Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tag You're It!!!

I was tagged by fellow blogger & friend, Jeana at Keeping up with the Sorrells. I guess I've procrastinated responding because I'm not sure I'll be able to come up with enough things to fill in all the blanks...but here goes!

This is called 8 things...look below...I tag 8 people at the end!!

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Heaven
2. The baptism of my children
3. Phil being able to get a new vehicle...he SO deserves it
4. Vacation with my family
5. When my kids respect me
6. My next book--even though I don't want the one I'm reading to end!!
7. The trip with my girlfriends to see Wicked!!
8. The next Twilight movie--New Moon

8 things I did yesterday:
1 Worked
2. Went to Target--twice
3. Cooked dinner
4. Read Breaking Dawn
5. Laundry
6. Watched Livie at Gymnastics
7. Downloaded freebie digital designs
8. Honestly I'm surprised I remember that much!

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Travel to Italy
2. Sing
3. Buy my parents a house
4. Hire a maid
5. Paint
6. Be more organized at home
7. Take my kids on more vacations
8. Phil and I take a vacation

8 Shows I watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. The Office
3. Private Practice
4. Heroes
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. American Idol
7. Lie to Me
8. Friday Night Lights

8 friends I'm tagging--Come on Ladies:
1. Becky
2. Pam
3. Catherine
4. Jill
5. Shannon
6. Nicole
7. Whitney
8. Jennifer M

0 Shout Outs: