Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First Grade Field Trip

Easton had his first field trip of the year last Friday. He really wanted either Phil or me to go, which we both thought was really sweet. Well, Thursday before the field trip came around and we hadn't yet really decided who would go with him. After school Easton came home and told me that we would be in charge of him and two other boys. Then Easton said, "I told Aaron to be good." What?? That did it, Phil was going. I told Phil he was more equipped to be in charge of a bunch of boys like Easton. Ugh! I could feel my blood pressure going up just thinking about it. Phil, being the awesome dad that he is, went without hesitation.

The entire first grade went to the Martin Nature Center in NOKC, a haven for 1st graders. I think Phil had a good time but Easton made it all worth it when he said, "Thank you dad for going on the field trip." Ahh, now that has to warm your cockles. Phil also did a fabulous job with the camera. Enjoy...

Here's the group Phil was in charge of. Don't you see trouble all over?!?!


Bird watching...


Nature walk...


A little further down, Easton fell into this creek. Yep, you read right!! Crazy boy!


Look-out below, serioulsy!!

1 Shout Outs:

Becky said...

Leave it to Easton to fall into the creek. hehehe It looks like they had a really good time.