Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday to Our Sweet Girl

Today at 4:11pm, Olivia will officially turn 6 years old. I've teased her over the last few days that we weren't going to celebrate her birthday because I didn't want her to get any older...if only that could happen. Needless to say she DID NOT like that idea. She's been planning here birthday since her 5th birthday party ended. I'm not sure where she gets that from!

Livie is definitely a gift from God. If you know the story surrounding the year before she was born you'd know that to be entirely true. It was God's plan for her to be in our lives and she is our bright sparkle.

Happy Birthday Sweet Olivia! We love you!!

She wanted me to put a candle in her crescent roll this morning and then we sang Happy Birthday to her...so silly!!


Sassy Six...these are her "fashion" glasses!!

3 Shout Outs:

Nicole said...

Please tell her I said Happy Birthday!! And she looks so grown up in her birthday pic!!

Jeana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIVIE!!! LOVE Aubree & Brody!!

Becky said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Livie! She looks way too grown up in that last picture...I don't like it one bit.