Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Olivia's class had their Easter egg hunt Friday and Phil and I were able to volunteer to hide eggs for her class. I was excited because I haven't been able to do many of the kids school activities. We were able to meet a few of her friends as well. Coincidentally, her teacher had her baby the night before so she wasn't there but Liv has been looking forward to the arrival of that little baby boy for a long time. Congratulations Mrs.W.
Here are some pics of Liv with her friends at the egg hunt.


I was so proud of Olivia. Her friend fell as they were running after the eggs and Olivia stopped to help her and make sure she was ok.




2 Shout Outs:

Becky said...

I love the picture of Liv helping her friend. That is so sweet. Live has such a tender heart!!

Nicole said...

She is sooo cute!