Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yay Me!!! Finally!!!


So I finally finished the Twilight series. After all is said and done, I LOVED it!! I read the first book, Twilight, with no problems but I will say I was a little nervous to watch the movie. Typically the movies are never as good as the book and I'd gotten so many mixed reviews about the movie.

I went into the second book, New Moon, with some hesitation since so many had said this was definitely the slowest. I think that must have helped me through because I really enjoyed it and didn't feel it was slow at all.

On to the third book, Eclipse. Sheesh! This is the one I struggled through but I knew I'd made it this far I couldn't quit now. Also, with a little goading from my good friend Nicole I caved under pressure to keep going!

Finally, I made it to the fourth book, Breaking Dawn. Holy Cow!! I didn't want to put it down. Then I came to the realization that it would eventually end so I started taking my time reading it. The fourth book made the entire series SO worth any slow parts. It was after I started reading the fourth book that I watched the movie...loved it too!! I'm looking forward to the next movie that will be coming out in November...I see a girls day ahead!!

I'm sure most of you have read these books since they have been on the Best Seller List for almost 3 years, but if you haven't YOU NEED TO.

3 Shout Outs:

toniabear said...

I am getting ready to start the books myself! Can't wait! Loved the movie!! I am also a big True Blood Fan though,lol!!

Shannon Plumb said...

Okay...I'll keep going. I am still stuck in the 3rd book. Brian is really wanting me to get to #4. :)

Nicole said...

WOOHOO.... Kelly, I would not steer you wrong!! I knew you would love it!
New Moon Movie + Shabby Souls + Warren Balcony = I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!