Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Rock & Worship Roadshow

I mentioned in an earlier post that Easton has already asked me about going to another concert. Well, this is it The Rock & Worship Roadshow. I found the website and the artists include Mercy Me, Hawk Nelson, Tenth Avenue North, Addison Road, and Flyleaf, who is filling in for Jeremy Camp for the OKC show. I showed Easton the site and he was pretty pumped until I told him it was $10 general admission like the last concert we went to. He thought about it for a minute and said, "Can't we go the same way we did last time?" I knew he was pretty traumatized from the last one. Anyway, the concert will be in OKC on April 4th at the Ford Center. We'll have to see what we can do.

Roadshow

1 Shout Outs:

Becky said...

Count me and the kids in on this one with you guys! DH will be in CA, so it will give us something fun to do!!! Maybe we can traumatize my kids too...they need more things to talk to their therapist about when they grow up anyways!...hehehe