Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Honduras Missions Auction

The youth at our church has gone on a mission trip to Honduras the past few years and actually Phil goes with them as a sponsor. This year Brian, our youth minister, came up with a great fundraising idea. They are having an auction and "free" (donations accepted)dinner this Sunday. People are donating all kinds of sports memorabilia, services, hobby items, etc. Well, one of my girlfriends, Becky, has an amazing talent of making decorative things for your home so I talked her into making something. Since we didn't have a lot of time to do it I told her I would help her. We decided on a canvas. She made the canvas and I did the lettering. Here is what the finished product looks like...I'm quite proud of our collaboration. I hope it brings in big bucks!!

1 Shout Outs:

prbert66 said...

I saw this tonight at church. It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am going to be bidding on it.