Monday, July 12, 2010

One Man's Trash...

Is MY treasure. Ok, I have NEVER taken someones trash off the curb...until now!! This weekend I was on my way to the grocery store when around the corner from my house I spot two great chairs on someones curb. I called Easton and told him to run over there and ask the people if the chairs were trash, not fully believing he would. Then I made him get Parker on the phone so I could tell him also, it would take both of them. Easton left the house before Parker and had already asked the people if they were trash!! Yippee!! So Easton and Parker carried them home. I was SO proud of my boys...especially Easton who braved up for me!! What a sweetie. Anyway, we have two great new chairs and the kids love them!! I would like to get new cushions, even though these don't have a spot on them. Might see if my m-i-l thinks she could whip me up a couple...she's pretty amazing like that!! ;)

I think I'll be watching peoples trash more often!! SCORE!!!!

2 Shout Outs:

Maria said...

These are awesome! Good find!

Becky said...

That's a great find! I love butterfly chairs!