Saturday, July 31, 2010

B is for...




Brothers...Phil and I both have a brother. My brother is Jace and Phil's is Brad...which also happens to start with the letter "B".

My brother lives in NOKC. He's 22 and works at Cattlemen's Steakhouse in the Historic Stockyards. He has the rare job of cleaning the cow fries and putting together the salads, two very important jobs at Cattlemen's.

Jace & Me

Brad lives in Frisco, TX, is 35 yrs old and owns his own business, Thompson Performance Solutions. He manages automobile inventory for dealerships. He is also married to Catherine and has two beautiful girls, Amelia and Ella.
Phil & Brad, Summer 1990

Buzz Consulting Company...This is Phil's business that he and Ellen operate. They have the skills and abilities to do pretty much anything pertaining to computers, sound systems and phone systems. He is AMAZING behind a computer!! Hehehe!!! You can check out there website HERE.


Books...I love books. Reading has become my favorite hobby, which I grew into. I think having kids has helped out with this new found passion. If I'm reading it usually means there's peace...ahhhhh!!!! Francine Rivers is one of my favorite authors. If you haven't been blessed by one of her books you need to read one.

0 Shout Outs: