Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th 2010


This is more fireworks then we saw all weekend. We had so much rain on Saturday and Sunday that most of the firework shows around our house were cancelled...bummer. But we didn't let that get us down. We had a GREAT time letting off some fireworks of our own. My kids love fireworks and I think the 4th of July is one of my top fav holidays. We had friends and family over and did a lot of fun things this weekend!! I hope you had a fabulous 4th and remember that our freedom came from our Heavenly Father...
Can't even wait for it to get dark...Ha!

Looking good...ha!

Wade, Phil & Jason

Jeana, Misty, Tina & me

Aubree, Livie & Theresa

The On-Lookers...

Abby & Lainey

Me and my 'sweet' girl

Parker & Jake...guilty!! Ha!!!

Clean up, clean up!!


I'm not sure how Easton always manages to evade pictures...Urgh!!!

2 Shout Outs:

Nicole said...

You and Liv look so much alike!!!

Becky said...

Looks like a blast!