Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Santa Fe Chicken Casserole

This is a recipe I made for dinner last night!  I love cream cheese so when I saw the new Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cooking Cremes I had to try them.  So far I've used the Santa Fe Blend twice and both dishes were d-lish.  There are several other flavors that I will try out soon!!  Of course what made this such a huge success is that my fam loved it!! 
3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts (I bought a rotisserie chicken from WM)
1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed
1 can (14.5) diced tomatoes, drained (I used Rotel)
2 green onions, sliced
1 tub Philadelphia Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided
3 flour tortillas (6 inch)
Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese

Heat oven to 375
Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.  Add 3/4 cup cooking creme; mix lightly.
Spoon 1/3 of the chicken mixture into 9-inch pie plate; top with 1 tortilla, half the remaining chicken mixture and 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Repeat.  Top with tortilla, remaining cooking creme and cheese; cover.
Bake 20 min. or until heated through.  Uncover, bake until cheese is golden brown.

1 Shout Outs:

Becky said...

Oh my! That looks so yummy!