Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Balsamic Chicken

Last night I tried a new recipe for dinner!!  I'm always on the lookout for yummy, easy recipes that a fam of five will love!  I found this recipe from Kraftfoods.com.  It was a submitted recipe and I highly recommend it!

•6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
•1 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary leaves, minced or 1/2 tsp dried (fresh is better)
•2 cloves garlic minced
•1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
•1/2 tsp salt
•2 tbl extra-virgin olive oil
•1/4 cup balsamic vinegar

I used thinly sliced chicken breast (bought at WM).  Lightly spray a non-stick skillet with olive oil, lay chicken in warmed skillet.  Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.  Cook slowly for about 30 min on med heat, turning occasionally. 

THAT'S IT!!!  Parker helped me with dinner (I love when the kids help me cook) and everyone really liked it!!  Let me know if you make it and what you think!!

2 Shout Outs:

Becky said...

This is so funny, but I made a Balsalmic Chicken last night too. My recipe was a little different but how crazy that we both made it on the same night. Weird!

Newberry said...

Thanks for the idea. I might have to make that for dinner one night. My friend made something similar to that one time and she served it with cheese ravioli that had a sauce made with balsamic vinegar and butter on it. That may not sound good to you, but I really liked it. I think it was a Rachel Ray recipe.