Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NO Sweets

So last Wednesday I made a pact that I would eliminate sweets from my diet for one week.  Sweets meaning cakes, cookies, ice cream, candy...all the stuff I really love.  The only exception is that I could have one 'dessert' in that weeks time!  I'm one day away from meeting my goal and I will say it was much easier then I thought it would be.  I've been eating apples, fruit smoothies and yogurt; they curb my sweet tooth just fine.  There have actually been only a couple of times that I've wanted to eat sweets but thankfully I've resisted.  I feel really good about myself that I did this...I think a couple of pounds have been shed in the mean time!! Hooray!!  I pray, with God's strength, this will be the jump start I need to lose those extra pounds.  My next step is to fit in exercise on a more regular basis!  I've got a few ideas of what I'd like to do I just need to get up and do it!!

 MYRTLE BEACH HERE I COME!! 

2 Shout Outs:

Nancy said...

You go, Girl!

Becky said...

Way to go Kell! Keep up the good work. I know it is hard, but you are a strong woman and can do anything you put your mind to.