Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Love My Shelfari!!!


Have you ever noticed the little bookshelf to the side of my blog? It's a Shelfari shelf and it holds the books I am currently reading. Sometimes there may be more than two books that I've got going so you'll see 'previous' and 'next' buttons underneath the shelf that you can click on. Try it out...
When I was younger I didn't enjoy reading very much, although I think I did read all the Sweet Valley High books, if anyone remembers them. Now, I LOVE to read...I just wish I were a faster reader. It's coming along though.
Shelfari is a website that allows me to keep track of all the books I've read, plan to read, and am reading. It's like I can 'collect' all the books I want and IT'S FREE! Wahoo!! I enjoy checking out what my friends are reading and what they think of the books they read. I can spend a good amount of time shuffling through books; it's about as good as being at the book store (almost).

Check it out...shelfari.com

My username is Kelly T.

Happy Reading!!

0 Shout Outs: