Wednesday, December 9, 2009

LSI Ribbon Cutting & Open House

Last Wednesday, Dec 2, was my big debut as event and party planner at my work. I've never had that responsibility and to be honest I wasn't that worried about it. I will say I was ready for that day to be over though!! And look, here I am a week later, alive and still with a job!! Haha!

The President and CEO of our company, Logistic Specialties, Inc., and two Vice Presidents came all the way from Utah to participate in the acitvities. Our office in OK moved this summer from one office park to another, Tinker Business and Industrial Park (TBIP) on the corner of 29th and Sooner Rd, and we wanted to invite people in for an Open House. We had guest from all realms of the aeronautics industry attend, it was a great success. I hired Andrea from Two Olives Cafe and Catering to cater...go with what ya know, right! Well that was smart cause the food got rave reviews! Oh yeah!! I received lots of praise...just bring on the raise!!

Here are some pics from the day!
Jack Srnec, Ken Calhoun, Larry Kennedy, Sean Slatter-CEO & President, Kelly Thompson, Kori Ann Edwards, Jenny Marosok, Allen Shipes, Bill Foster, Tom Hand

Pic of the Food

3 Shout Outs:

Nicole said...

Fun, great job!

Becky said...

I am so proud of you. Great job!

Dancin' in the Rain! said...

You go girl!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!