Tuesday, August 4, 2009

July 4th on August 4th

So I thought since it's been exactly one month I should go ahead and post 4th of July pics. The past two years we've gone to the Minor's to celebrate the 4th and we've had such a great time. This year we went on Sunday; they live in Newcastle so we stock up on the fireworks and the kids love it. We also spend the actual 4th with family, mine and Phil's parents and Erin and Joe, with fireworks a-plenty. 4th of July is probably one of my favorite holidays. I enjoy the summer atmosphere, time with family and friends, cooking out, the childish feeling I get watching fireworks and enjoying the thrill my kids (and the adult men...teehee) get from them as well, and the great blessing of freedom God has given this great country.
If you can remember this far back it rained pretty good on the 4th so I didn't get any pics that night but I have a few from the 5th at the Minors...ENJOY!!!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 4th Celebration
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 Shout Outs:

Becky said...

Great pics Kell! Looks like y'all had a great time!
At least you got 4th of July pics this year...I didn't get any?