Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Call me a Slacker...

So I haven't posted in awhile! Honestly, I was hoping Phil would post a little somethin somethin from his Honduras trip but he has yet to do that and I don't see it happening.

Summer is moving right along. Taryn, the kids sitter, is awesome and has kept them busy. I just keep hoping the kids don't wear her down before the end of the summer. What's even better is she takes pics all the time. Woohoo!! I'll be posting and scrapbooking them for all to see.

I've also been working on a new background for my blog; however, my computer will be taken into the shop tomorrow for some repairs so there's no telling when I'll be able to finish that!!

I did breakdown and start a Facebook...yes,I know! Be quiet all of you out there laughing at me!! I will admit it's been kinda fun and I even pushed Tina into starting hers too!! Woohoo!! Oh, and how could I forget...I started dad a Facebook...hehe!!! He's so hip!

That's all for now. Stay posted and I'll try to get more on here soon!!
Love to all!!!

1 Shout Outs:

Becky said...

Slacker! Nice to have you bloggin' again!