Friday, February 18, 2011

~Friday Finds~

I haven't, obviously, been very consistent with the Friday Finds.  I think it's because I haven't really had a lot of surfing time lately.  But today I'm back!!! 

1. Independent Reign - This is another Etsy store and if you love all things sparkly, you'll love this.  They have great wristlets in any color you could imagine.  They also have adorable key fobs.  This would be an excellent place for bridesmaids gifts...if you're looking! 
This green and purple one is just one of my favs...

2.  Pickles - I found this pin on BAYMOONSTUDIO and I LOVE it...

I need this!!  Ha!!

3.  Subway Art - Something that is really big right now and I totally want to make is Subway Art.  The blog Tatertots and Jello had a link-up party last year and there are tons of fabulous ideas.  Here is a great one over at Then She Made... along with excellent directions.
If I get around to make one...which I will, I'll post it!! 

Have a Fabulous Friday!! 

0 Shout Outs: