Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ugh!!

I know what you're thinking!! School started almost a month ago and I am just now getting the rest of the pictures posted. It took me forever to figure out how to get the slideshow posted. After I did it, it wasn't so hard. I apparently was using the wrong photo editing web site. There are actually other things that I've wanted to post so now that I'm over that hurdle I'll move forward. I also have family and friends that have decided to start blogging. Check out their blogs in my blog list on the right. I've also found some other really cool blogs and sites that I will post in the future. Most of them pertain to my interests...some of you will enjoy them.

On more of a serious note, our little niece, Amelia, is in surgery as I type. She is so small and fragile; it's just hard to imagine. I just keep picturing God laying right next to her...I'm sure he is. Check out Brad & Cat's blog for all the news (click the link "The Princess and Her Peons" on the right).
Please keep them all in your prayers.

0 Shout Outs: