Friday, September 12, 2008

Things I Made!



I'm finally going to post a couple of things I made. I really enjoy stamping and scrapbooking and I've started to have an interest in the digital world of scrapbooking. I'll try to post my first digital layout...when I make it! Ha! But for now here is a name frame (Stampin Room) that I made for Pam to give as a gift. I've actually made several of them, some as gifts and some to sell. The main problem I have is getting started. Once I figure out what I want to use I usually can breeze through it. The 2nd thing was made for Pam to take to Stampin' Up Convention in July as a make-and-take, a picture frame tin. That was cool cause ladies from all over were able to see and make what I designed. I enjoy making things a lot more when there is a purpose. It's hard for me to just sit down and "play". I'll try to post more of my creations in the future but I hope you enjoy these for now!

0 Shout Outs: