Thursday, May 3, 2012

Instagram

I'm new to the Instagram world.  It's only been on the Android market for about 2 weeks and I'm still trying to figure it all out.  I like that I can touch-up my pics and share them all from one spot.  Someone described Instagram to me as Twitter with pictures.  Fun!! 

I found a blog, fat mum slim, that is doing an Instgram challenge.  This sounds fun so I'm gonna give it a try!!  You can click on the link above for more details but it's pretty much up to your imagination.  Make sure you use the hashtag #photoadayMay.



I just got in on this challenge today so I missed days 1 & 2.  Here's my pic for day three...something you wore today.


I got these Sanuk's in Myrtle Beach last summer and they are my favorite!!  :) 
Let me know if you decide to take on the challenge...I'll be looking for your pics! 

0 Shout Outs: