Monday, November 22, 2010

Rock or Sand

The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”
Matthew 7:25-27

Things seldom turn out like we want. Thank God He is a god of promises and lately I can see how real those promises are. Hebrews 13:5 promises that God will never leave us nor forsake us. I know that to be true even in the darkest places of this world.

Please don't ever discount Satan either. Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour, 1 Peter 5:8.
It isn't enough to know Satan is real, we are told to be alert. He's sneaky and unless you are watching you're liable to fall victim.

I will probably make some changes to this blog soon...possibly starting another one. I will keep you informed of those changes but please keep praying!! 1 Thessalonians 5:17 tells us to 'pray continually'.

I WILL NOT BE BLOWN OVER!!

I love you!

1 Shout Outs:

Becky said...

Stay strong! I love you!