Sunday, January 31, 2010

Under the Dome

I've been reading Stephen King's Under the Dome for awhile now...I'm too embarrassed to tell you actually how long. I'm about half way through and this is my mid-way review. So far I really enjoy the book. It's taken quite a while to build characters and story line but I think it's going to be worth it.
This book is set in a small town with typical small town politics and everyone is 'on a side'. Add a dome on top of all that and you've got a recipe for disaster after disaster. I'm always looking forward to see what's going to happen next and how all this chaos is going to end.
I found a short clip on YouTube, I think it'll get you a little excited about reading this book. Hopefully it won't be too long before I'm finished with it...sheesh!!
ENJOY...

1 Shout Outs:

Becky said...

Oh my goodness! That clip really got me excited about it! I cannot wait to read this book and hear your full review.

BTW...I love the new layout.